||Please allow 24 hours for processing.
AS SEEN ON NETFLIX's A Series of Unfortunate Events, Olivia Caliban AKA Madam Lulu! Named after the near-extinct New England Cotton Tail Rabbit, Gunas designers hope this bag serves as a reminder of the loveable rabbit prolific in so many children’s stories. With a handle and detachable crossbody strap, you can comfortably wear or carry this handbag. A bow detail adds the whimsy and charm indicative of its namesake juxtaposed with modern style and function. An internal zippered pocket and zippered divider pocket provides extra storage in the interior with a snap closure flap securing the exterior. PETA-approved vegan leather, recycled water bottle lined interior and recycled 18k gold plated hardware elevate the style and eco-friendly construction of the handbag.
- Ethically made
- 10 inches wide x 8 inches tall x 4.5 inches deep
- Silhouette: handbag
- Material: vegan leather
- Hardware: gold toned chrome links and accents
- Straps: 1 adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, 1 grab handle with a 4.5-inch drop
- Pockets: 1 interior zipper pocket, 1 center zipper pocket, 1 exterior zipper pocket
- Lining: taupe
- Outstanding features: Structured, divided compartment keeps items organized; double magnetic snap flap keeps items secure yet accessible; versatile; eco-friendly and ethically sourced; comes with logo dust bag.