||Please allow 24 hours for processing.
Alchemical theory and transmutation of form is the name of the game with these eclectic handbags. Constructed of new and reused leathers, post-industrial metals, and handmade to order, this Seattle-based line promises a truly urban, edgy, one-of-a-kind look.
- 10 inches wide x 12 inches tall x 4 inches deep
- Silhouette: cross-body
- Material: repurposed leather
- Color: deep red
- Hardware: copper studding, hand formed copper rings
- Strap: 1 leather shoulder strap with 19.5-inch drop
- Pocket: 1 interior zipper pocket, 1 hidden exterior slip pocket
- Lining: soft cream-colored suede
- Outstanding features: zippered closure keeps items secure yet accessible; broad hand stitched panels lend extra durability; magnetized exterior flap allows easy access to secret phone pocket; enough room for a tablet.