||Please allow 24 hours for processing.
Stylish, urban, water-resistant, and indestructible – Alchemy Goods turns useless stuff in to useful stuff. Upcycled from inner tubes of bicycle tires, the Madison Backpack maximizes your organizational needs and is a must-have for commuters, students, and travelers alike.
- Handmade in Seattle, WA
- 11 inches wide x 14 inches tall x 5 inches deep
- Silhouette: backpack
- Material: rubber inner tubes, seatbelts
- Color: black, gray, mint green
- Straps: 2 adjustable seatbelt shoulder straps; grab handle
- Pockets: 2 interior slip pockets; 1 tablet sleeve; 1 laptop sleeve; 3 pen slots; 1 exterior zipper pocket
- Lining: gray
- Outstanding features: Durable, water resistant and easy to clean; extra strong Velcro strips keep compartments accessible; double clasps keep compartments secure; reflective strip allows for night visibility; plenty of organizational pockets and dividers; enough space for laptop, files and notebooks, and all of the essentials.