||Out of stock
||Out of Stock
An everyday shoulder bag modeled on the original Berber designs of Morocco, Abury’s Berber Bag brims with old world North African culture and craftsmanship and modern, luxurious high fashion of urban centers. Handmade from start to finish, these exotic bags are the result of a compelling, fair trade collaboration between native makers and Abury’s design team.
- 11 inches wide x 10 inches tall x 2 inches deep
- Silhouette: crossbody, shoulder, backpack
- Material: goat leather
- Color: brown body with beige embroidery
- Hardware: chrome buckles
- Strap: 1 adjustable leather shoulder strap with up a 25-inch drop
- Pockets: 2 exterior zipper pockets, 1 exterior slip pocket
- Outstanding features: folded flap closure keeps main compartment secure yet accessible; bag is lightweight, with plenty of room for the essentials; enough room for tablet; beautiful red cactus silk embroidery and color palette; convertible to backpack, shoulder, or cross-body.